Stalking the Chrysler Building

Shadows & Light, #ChryslerBuilding #architecture #artdeco #nyc 2014
Shadows & Light
I am usually running through Grand Central to catch a train (on the way out of town) or it's too dark for photos (on the way home).  Typically, I don't have my camera with me so if I do stop for photos they are of the iPhone genre and frequently find their way to my Instagram account (@nlundebjerg).  

The past couple of times, I've had my camera along for the ride, there was still light, and the Chrysler Building beckoned.  Hard to get a fresh perspective on this iconic landmark but it was fun trying.

All about the Top, #chryslerbuilding #artdeco #nyc #architecture 2014
All about the Top

Vertigo, #ChryslerBuilding #AlwaysLookUp #artdeco #architecture #NYC 2014
Vertigo

Decorative Elements on High, #ChryslerBuilding #AlwaysLookUp #artdeco #architecture #NYC 2014
Decorative Elements on High

Art Deco meets Modern Glass, #chryslerbuilding #artdeco #nyc #architecture 2014
Art Deco meets Modern Glass

Letting the Art Deco Stand Out, #chryslerbuilding #artdeco #architecture #nyc 2014
Letting the Art Deco Stand Out

Comments