More Fashion



I was going to post these photos of dresses on display as a part of the Costume Institute Exhibit at the Metropolitan (China through the Looking Glass) to fashion on 500px (an online photo sharing service) but they just don't seem to belong there.  To put it more bluntly, the fashion category seems to consist of many photos of scantily clad, beautiful women.  These just don't rise to that level.  So, I posted them (along with the photo in Haute Couture Dreaming)  to urban exploration.  Come to find out that urban exploration means abandoned buildings or ruins.

I guess I could post to travel (the Met is a huge draw for tourists after all) but that seems sort of weird since NYC is my hometown.   I wish 500px had a category called Things Seen -- sort of a catch all for photos that don't fit in other categories.


Comments