Armchair Travel: Venice, Italy

Security Guard with Art

I was challenged a while ago to post ten travel photos with no explanation con Facebook which I completed (it was difficult to provide no explanation but I managed to adhere to the rules).  Given that my wings are a bit clipped these days (#socialdistancing #COVID19 #armchairtraveler), I've been revisiting past trips as captured by my camera and iPhone (Travel: #Next). These photos are from a 2017 trip to Italy.  They were languishing unedited on my hard drive and it was fun to exercise my google search skills to track down where and what they are.

Where: Scuola Grande di Santa Maria della Misericordia, Venice, Italy
What (top): Designing Complexity exhibition by Marco Piva (just a small piece of it)
What (bottom): Frescoes from the School of Paolo Veronese (but really I was entranced by the reflection of the windows on the floor)
Reflections





Comments