too tired to write

It's that time of year where I feel like I'm swimming as fast as I can against a REALLY strong current.  As a result, I have no coherent thoughts tonight -- just a few photos that seem to pair nicely.

WATER

Little waterfall (Central Park's North Woods) shot from above
Big waterfall (Victoria Falls) shot from above


FLOWERS

First flower picture I ever loved from my first ever digital camera

Among my favorite tulip photos from this past weekend from my first ever digital SLR


CREATURES

Amazing the creatures that roam around in Central Park


Amazing the creatures that roam the plains of Africa

SLEEP

.....and now to bed, perchance to dream of calmer days spent walking along a wide empty beach as the waves roll in......

Big Wave Coronado (unusual, I know!)

Comments