#thetravelingkristen

@nel234 #thetravelingkristen #Seattle
#thetravelingkristen #graffiti #publicart #lovetravel
While I was on vacation with my niece Kristen, @Instagram terminated my account -- citing violation of terms of use.  More about that in my next post.  Here, I've pulled together the #Instagram photos (hopefully videos will follow at some point) that I had shared on Facebook or still had on my iPhone that were my contribution to Kristen's and my vacation #hashtag -- #thetravelingkristen (as referenced in my last post, Seattle Blue).

They are mostly from the city portions of our trip -- Seattle, Fairbanks, Anchorage, and Seward -- mainly because that is where we had Internet access (much to Kristen's delight I might add).

And, if you are wondering why I was terminated, I have no clue as to which Instagram term of use I violated.  Nor has  Instagram responded to my query (nor has Facebook for that matter).

Herewith, I give you #theTravelingKristen (last seen on July 9th on Instagram).

Seattle


@nel234 #thetravelingkristen #Seattle
#thetravelingKristen #thebluebear #Seattle #lovetravel #publicart #graffiti
Alaska
@nel234 #thetravelingkristen #loveAlaska #lovetravel #thebluebear
#PublicArt #Graffiti #thebluebear #thetravelingkirsten #lovetravel #loveAlaska #craftbeer #sohappy #foundart

@nel234 #thetravelingkristen #loveAlaska #lovetravel #thebluebear
#thetravelingkristen #publicart #murals #Seward #loveAlaska #lovetravel #ontheroad #motorcycle #fishing

@nel234 #thetravelingkristen #loveAlaska #lovetravel #thebluebear
#Seward #Murals #PublicArt #thetravelingkristen #lovetravel #loveAlaska

@nel234 #thetravelingkristen #loveAlaska #lovetravel #thebluebear
#airstream #publicart #graffiti #fishing #Seward #thebluebear #thetravelingkristen #lovetravel #lovealaska

Comments