The Dairy :: Empty Spaces 5

The Dairy, #theDairy #centralpark #fall #nyc #fallfoliage #rainyday 2014
The Dairy
I don't spend a lot of time at the Dairy -- it just never seems to be on the route I typically take when walking in the park below 72nd Street.   There are some notable exceptions -- my 2012 search for the Sing for Hope Pianos (I am Opus the Octopus and I Love Music) and last year's Jazz & Colors Festival (which is returning to the park this year -- sadly on a day I can't go (whine)).

Warm Light Beckons on Rainy Day, #warmlightbeckonsonarainyday #centralpark #fall #nyc #fallfoliage #rainyday 2014
Warm Lighting Beckons on a Rainy Day
Like the Paths (my last post), the porch (for lack of a better word) of the Dairy was not entirely empty the visitor center/gift shop had just opened and a man was sorting his things while sheltering from the rain.

Rainy Day Shelter, #rainydayshelter #centralpark #fall #nyc #fallfoliage #rainyday 2014
Rainy Day Shelter

Comments