Love at First Click

Follow the Leader, #fallfoliage, #fallcolors, Central Park, NYC
Follow the Leader
In First Steps and New Toys, I wrote about my recent decision to use AmEx points to order an Olympus OM-D EM-5 (EM5).  I've been anxiously awaiting its arrival ever since.  Well, it arrived on Friday.  So far, I've only been able to get out for a short spin in Central Park.  The title of this post pretty much says it all if you are wondering what I am thinking about this camera now that we've had a chance to go on a first date.

I most certainly am looking forward to seeing if the this love affair lasts.  Herewith a few photos from my first date with EM5.

Red and Orange with a Hint of Gold, #fallfoliage, #fallcolors, Central Park, NYC
Red & Orange with a Hint of Gold

Peaceful, #couple, #fallfoliage, #fallcolors, Central Park, NYC
Peaceful

Standing Tall, #fallfoliage, #fallcolors, Central Park, NYC
Standing Tall

Fall Foliage in Central Park, #fallfoliage, #fallcolors, Central Park, NYC
Fall Foliage in Central Park

Comments