Note to Self (Belated)

Don't download the 8.1 software update to your iPhone 5S.  It murders your battery life.  What on earth could my Home & Lock Screen be doing to use 21% of my battery?  It sounds like if I take this to the Genius Bar (the earliest appointment is on Wednesday!!!), they will set up the phone as a new phone and re-install 8.1 which may magically solve the battery drain issue.  Of course, I don't have time to go to the Genius Bar to get this Apple-created problem fixed.  I could come in tomorrow morning and get on the stand by line which usually moves pretty quickly.

OK, just needed to get that minor tirade out of the way. Deep cleansing breathes.  In the grand scheme of things, iPhone battery drain is a very trivial problem.

Had two perfectly lovely days toddling around the gardens and byways of NYC with my camera in tow.  It's a peak weekend for the tulips, the Kwanzan Cherry Trees are in bloom along the West side of the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, and the crab apples are in bloom in the Conservatory Garden.

All in all, a very restorative weekend (Photography as Peace).  I'll try and hold on to that over the next several days.  Hmm, I have some extra time in Chicago at the end of the week.  Maybe I should go to the Genius Bar there!

Comments