Because, Weddings

I Brake for Weddings by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com


I wonder if being an actual wedding photographer is as stressful as public speaking?  I tend to think it would be -- after all, it's not like you get a do over of the wedding day if you mess up the photos.  I have been known to follow the occasional bride through Central Park (see Wedding Party, Instagram Intersections).  The couple above didn't need to be stalked in Florence.  I am only sad that I did not catch their photographer.

As for this bride, we had a small disagreement about whether this was a bride who had booked a destination wedding or a photo shoot (it was, after all, Pitti Uomo week in Florence and even if that is about men's fashion, there were lots of fashionistas afoot).  My money was on the photo shoot since there was no discernible wedding planner hovering around -- just the guy with the black suitcase.

Wedding Photo Shoot by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com


Wedding Photo Shoot (Part II) by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com



Florence Bloom
The setting for the photo shoot was a piece was called Florence Bloom which was a temporary installation presented by Studio Liebeskind and Salvatore Ferragamo Parfums.  My niece Barbara and I stumbled upon it when we were lost on our first night in Florence.  Quite a fun -- albeit ephemeral -- piece of public art.


Me!
Barbara!

Comments