Women, Walking

Ear Buds, Old School by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com





I taught myself how to extricate an external hard drive from it's case today.  There truly is a YouTube video for everything.  Now I anxiously await a replacement case to see if the hard drive itself still works.  Mercifully, I save my SD cards as back up but I really do need to spend some time more time getting rid of photos that aren't up to snuff.  Except, sometimes, a photo that didn't catch my fancy at first glance does so weeks, months, even years later.

The photo above was shot from my navel -- I kept walking and clicking in the hopes that something would catch what my eye was seeing.  For the two below, I actually stopped and aimed my camera.

Optimism by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com





Out and About by Nancy Lundebjerg on 500px.com

Comments