Sunday, December 1, 2013

31 days of Holiday Windows

It's December and NYC is all decked out for the holidays.  So much so that it is hard to choose what photos to feature if I were to do a single blog post and so I bring you 31 days of holiday windows.  It will be the first time that I've tried to post every day in a month.  It's a busy month at that.

I'll apologize in advance as I suspect that the majority of the 31 days will be devoted to the glorious #BGwindows.  I just can't get enough of them.

Day 1 
I have to give props to David Hoey for creating multicultural windows on the 57th street side of the store.  It may not be what I had hoped for (as chronicled in That Place Between Youth and Scattered Ashes) but it's a start.

City Mannequins, #BGWindows, New York City, Holiday Windows 2013
City Mannequins

No comments:

Post a Comment