Day 17: 31 Days of Holiday Windows

This time of year always seems a bit chaotic and this year is no different.  Always seems like there is too much to do and not enough time to do it.  So I kind of have to wonder why I set out to post every day THIS month?  Surely I could have chosen a less hectic month for this little experiment!

Of course, if I had chosen a different month, I would have had to spend some time thinking about the theme whereas choosing December in a city that is awash in beautifully decorated holiday windows makes it kind of easy to select a photo (or two) to feature.

Without further ado, I give you the Day 17 photo.  It is of the Fourth of July window at Bergdorf Goodman.  I like the simplicity of this window -- the way it is styled means that one focuses on the mannequin and on that fabulous red coat.

Born on the Fourth of July #BGWindows #holidaysonice NYC 2013
Born on the 4th of July 


Comments