An Enchanted Experience :: 2 (Rumpelstiltskin)

Spinning Gold #spinninggold #anenchantedexperience #saksholiday #saks #nyc ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Spinning Gold
©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
I think Saks nailed it this year with these windows (there I've said it out loud) -- such a fun interpretation of princesses loose in the big city.  I hadn't thought they could top last year's #SaksYeti theme but they did -- and then some!

Erte in a Sea of Gold #erteinaseaofgold #anenchantedexperience #saksholiday #saks #nyc  ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Erte in a Sea of Gold
©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
The Saks window elves drew on fairy tales, Erte, and NYC and then threw in a dash of good humor when writing the captions.  Rumpelstiltskin as a spin instructor?  Particularly love this window -- maybe because I dream about visiting the old City Hall IRT line subway stop.  Some day I'll be on top of my game -- and a member of the NYC Transit Museum -- and secure a ticket.  Right?

Spinning Gold (BW)  #spinninggoldbw #anenchantedexperience #saksholiday #saks #nyc ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Spinning Gold (BW)
©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg

Comments