An Enchanted Experience :: 3 (Sleepng Beauty)

Asleep in the Big City #asleepinthebigcity #anenchantedexperience #nyc #Saks #Saksholiday ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Asleep in the Big City
©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
NatGeo channel is showing a new documentary -- Sleepless in America.  I haven't watched it yet -- the Washington Post reports that the gist of the message is that everyone is tired and no one gets enough sleep.  It's good to know I am not alone.  And quite possibly time for me to consider giving up my night owl habits and going to bed earlier.

Sleeping Beauty does not appear to have a problem or, as the heading suggests, she is having a problem adjusting to the city that never sleeps.  Maybe I need some of her elixir.  If not her dress.

Good Night Moon #goodnightmoon #anenchantedexperience #nyc #Saks #Saksholiday ©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg
Good Night Moon
©2014 Nancy Lundebjerg

Comments