31 days of Holiday Windows

It's December and NYC is all decked out for the holidays.  So much so that it is hard to choose what photos to feature if I were to do a single blog post and so I bring you 31 days of holiday windows.  It will be the first time that I've tried to post every day in a month.  It's a busy month at that.

I'll apologize in advance as I suspect that the majority of the 31 days will be devoted to the glorious #BGwindows.  I just can't get enough of them.

Day 1 
I have to give props to David Hoey for creating multicultural windows on the 57th street side of the store.  It may not be what I had hoped for (as chronicled in That Place Between Youth and Scattered Ashes) but it's a start.

City Mannequins, #BGWindows, New York City, Holiday Windows 2013
City Mannequins

Comments