Day 15: 31 Days of Holiday Windows


Gapstow Bridge - #NYCSnow1214 Central Park #NYC
Gapstow Bridge - #NYCSnow1214
Today was all about the cookies.  Four kinds in one day with improvisation on the final batch because someone forgot to buy oats (um, that would be me).

So a short post that takes us to the Build-a-Bear Work Shop.  I find the heart coming out of his stomach a little scary.  Maybe that's why I've never actually made a bear (although I have visited the inside of two stores (this one and one in Los Angeles -- I dragged to the LA workshop by my friend Jackie-Oh)).

Yesterday, we enjoyed our first real snow (read that as it stuck around for a bit) and so I'm throwing in a photo of the Gapstow Bridge in Central Park from my new favorite perch -- the big rock.  Mercifully I did not fall down although it was touch and go climbing up and then climbing down.

Heart Transplant, Build-a-Bear Workshop, 5th Avenue, Holiday Windows, NYC 2013
Heart Transplant

Comments