Day 9: 31 Days of Holiday Windows

Saturday found me wandering around mid-town in an effort to capture the holiday windows at Saks and to revisit the Lord & Taylor's (L&T) windows when the sun was up.  Sadly, the L&T windows do not shine past the daytime reflections of the buildings around them and so that was a bit of a bust.  By the time I got to Saks, the holiday throngs were in full swing and there was -- gasp -- a line to see the windows.  Seeing these windows in order is maybe a bit more important than some other windows around since they tell the tale of the #SaksYeti.  A fact that I did not recognize until after had moved from south to north along a storyline that runs from north to south.  Oh well.

My favorite window -- and apologies to those who saw it on Instagram -- was the traveling photographer version of the #SaksYeti. 

#SaksYeti #NYC #holidaywindows #5thavenuewindows
My Doppelgänger 

Comments